- About Us
- Surveys & Reports
- Get Involved
The identity of the Campus FM Technology Association exists in the combined talent and experience of its members and their willingness to use their knowledge to serve one another through sharing and collaboration. The unique character of the Association lies in its focus on the development and application of the tools of technology across multiple disciplines for the planning, development, maintenance, and management of campus facilities. It is our mission to serve our members and society at large by facilitating the success of our constituents.
CFTA's Five Overarching Goals
1. Be the professional association viewed as the recognized authority on the application of technology in campus FM (Facilities Management) enterprises.
2. Be the foremost clearinghouse of resources for campus professionals involved in applying or using the tools of technology in their work.
3. Be the first organization of choice from which to draw experienced leadership in dealing with issues of implementing and managing campus FM technology-related activities.
4. Provide the industry with the most robust environment available for networking people on every professional level who develop, implement, support, manage, or use technology for FM work in campus environments.
5. Successfully foster support and understanding among management and middle-to-upper-level administrators for technical staff, their work, needs, and capabilities.
NEW CFTA Conference Planner • Janice Field
Professional event management
2017 CFTA Conference • Call for Presentations
Now accepting submissions
White Paper • GIS & Campus Safety
National Geospatial Preparedness Summit
Report • Campus FM Professionals Salary Survey
2016 survey of Higher Ed professionals
NEW Winter Webinars • Virtual Roundtables
Many levels of participation welcome.
Lorena Griffin • CFTA Leadership
Congratulations on your Director position!
CFTA Leadership • Nomination Form
Join our growing team. Director positions open.
Diamond Sponsor • FM:Systems
Welcome Brian Haines, Audrey Hum, and the rest of the FM:Systems organization.
Gold Sponsor • ASSA ABLOY
Thank you for your new GOLD Level Support!
Business Partner • DKS Information Consulting
Welcome back Deke Smith to CFTA membership.
NEW Business Partner • Paulian & Associates, Inc.
Welcome to CFTA!